We can help you with the FCA’s EU Mortgage Credit Directive (MCD) regulations (implemented from April 2016). From April 2014 responsibility for regulating consumer credit fell to the FCA, including the need for all firms involved to hold Credit Permissions. We can:
- create a plan that encapsulates all of the firm’s and staff needs, including the MCD QCA Level 3 mortgage qualification;
- build a Limited or Full application and the required business plan and compliance procedures to support an application for Credit Permissions;
- understand the scope and impact of the FCA’s Mortgage Market Review policy;
- agree roles and responsibilities for the changes required, including the creation of newly regulated business areas, such as Second Charge brokers, Consumer Buy-to-Let or possible controlled functions (CF31) for mortgage advisers;
- plan the training requirements and how it will be implemented.
“Hi Steve, thanks for your help with the application – it was a big relief to press ‘submit’!”
The Guitar Amp and Keyboard Centre Ltd
Please contact us for further information.